No cutesy themes for this one, just an amazing art form! During this 3 day camp, students will learn drawing techniques and build their confidence as we work through several different projects. We’ll start off with new sketchbooks and introduce concepts like blind contour, gesture drawing, minimalist sketches, mindful doodles, and non-dominant hand exercises to excite our brains and add a new edge to our style! We’ll spend sessions learning about human and animal forms, features, and proportion, as well as perspective and landscapes.
Students will need to wear clothing that is able to get messy. Camp shirts can be added on HERE
Suggested ages: 9+
Session will be limited to 15 participants.
Electronic liability waivers and camp info will be emailed the Friday before your camp begins. Please e-sign the documents before ariving to camp.
**Minimum 6 registered seats must be booked to hold this session.
Drawing camp! August 3-5, 1-4pm daily
All camp registrations are fully refundable up to 15 days prior to camp start. For cancellations within the 2 weeks prior to camp start, we will do our best to fill your spot with a waitlisted camper; if one is available you will receive a studio credit, minus our admin fee of $20. If we cannot find a replacement, no credits or refunds will be issued.
If your child is sick, or in the event of emergency, you will be given a virtual option or a credit to use towards any remaining camps with space.
We reserve the right to cancel events and classes due to low enrollment, staff illness or extreme weather. Registrants will be notified via email 24 hours prior to class if an event is cancelled. If we must cancel an event you will be given the option to move your registration to another class or recive a full refund.
Participants will be required to wear masks in the class space, physically distance, and use clear partitions when necessary. "Mask breaks" will be offered outside on our covered porch. Instructors and staff will wear masks at all times while studio is occupied.
- Parents will be required to sign a new waiver for children prior to classes and camps. This new waiver will include our COVID-19 policies and requirements for this season.
- We have made all reasonable efforts to reduce clients exposure to Covid-19 through the thorough and frequent cleaning of our facility, physical distancing, and monitoring of staff and patrons. By participating in an event in our studio, you acknowledge that there is an inherent risk of exposure to coronavirus in public places and assume any risk associated with contracting said disease or others.
- We ask that you monitor your child(ren)'s temp before class. If any individual has a fever of 100 degrees or higher, they may not enter the facility. If any students are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 they should not come to class. Should an issue arise, we will isolate any child who develops symptoms and require that they be picked up immediately.
- Upon entering, children will be required to wash their hands. Students' hands will also be washed after using the restroom and before a child is released for the day. Parents will wait outside the studio for pickup and drop-off when possible to limit congestion in the classroom.
- Instructors / staff will check their temperature each morning. If the instructor for your class's temperature is found to be over 100 degrees you will be notified and class will be rescheduled.